JAD Logo
JAD Logo

New York's Finest Immigration Lawyer

Helping immigrants seeking a better life in the United States

request your free
consultation today!
top 100 lawyers magazine award
top 100 lawyers magazine award
top 100 lawyers magazine award
top 100 lawyers magazine award
top 100 lawyers magazine award
top 100 lawyers magazine award
Best immigration lawyer in NY

Trustworthy Immigration Attorneys in NY

The mission of The Law Office of Jason A. Dennis is to provide high quality legal services with integrity, professionalism, and respect for our clients and the community.

We dedicate ourselves to these values, we will work hard, provide superior legal services on a timely, effective, and efficient basis, and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.

Our Firm

“Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.”

- Frederick Douglas

We are here to help!

The Law Office of Jason A Dennis is able to help with every aspect of the immigration process. We have experience with visa applications, green cards, citizenship and naturalization processes, deportation hearings, and even asylum seekers.  If you or your family face immigration issues contact our professional legal team today to schedule an initial consultation and see what we can do to help you.

Contact us today

US Citizenship by Marriage

In order to acquire a U.S. marriage visa, both parties must meet the minimum qualification. In order to qualify for one you must:

  1. Be a permanent resident of the U.S.
  2. Be married to a U.S. citizen.
  3. Meet the federal poverty guidelines to show that you can support your spouse.
  4. Have previously obeyed US Immigration Laws.

Our team can help you through the application process and ensure everything is filed properly and withing the correct time frame.

Learn More
Immigration Law
Green card and US visas

Fiancé Visas and K1 Visas

A K1 Fiancée visa allows a U.S. citizen’s foreign fiancée to enter the United States in order to get married. In order to obtain this visa, your fiancée must intend to get married within 90 days of your arrival in the United States.

Before a visa is approved applicants must undergo a medical examination and an interview to ensure the marriage is not solely for immigration. After marriage, a K-1 visa holder will be able to apply for permanent residence.

Learn More

Are You Seeking Asylum in the U.S.?

Asylum or refugee status may be granted to individuals who fear persecution based on:

  • Religious beliefs
  • Race
  • Nationality
  • Political opinion
  • Membership in a specific social group

We offer legal counsel to individuals facing these conditions and will work diligently to navigate the requirements these individuals must meet to be granted political asylum.

Learn More
New York Immigration
Free Consultation
crossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram